We’ve been tracking this phenomenon for more than year. Back in January 2010, shortly before the horrible earthquake in Haiti, we received emails from people who didn’t know each other, but were all experiencing the same symptoms. We’ve enumerated those symptoms here, here, here, and here. We’ve probably missed a couple of entries, but you can search the blog on your own and bring them up.
We realized the symptoms these individuals experienced – people who didn’t know each other – were astonishingly similar and appeared to be occurring days to weeks or several months before a natural or man-made disaster. We began to think of these individuals as planetary empaths, individuals so finely attuned to the fluctuations within the planet that their experienced physical and emotional symptoms before a disaster. In many instances, these individuals also had precognitive dreams that were quite specific about the particular disaster.
Since our last post on these empaths, more individuals have come forward to describe their own experiences. We’ve brought some of these comments forward in this post. The changes we’ve made in the comments have been grammatical and to shorten here and there.
1) About 2 months ago I started to have very vivid ‘end of world’, I called them, dreams. I did not write any of them down but I remember having about 4 – 5 of them. One I do remember was so strange to me because of the location. I was in a rural area, somehow in a loose wood type structure, it makes me think of a fruit stand. And water started to come in fast.. On Monday the week of the Tsunami I felt very very sad for no apparent reason. I cried all day. It was odd for me, at that time of the month, to fee so emotional. I have not been the same since the tsunami. I am very sad, angry and overemotional and I cannot seem to control it. I remember having similar feelings before Haiti which has led me to start searching and trying to find out what is going on with me. How do I control this? It’s a horrible feeling.
2) I’ve been having such symptoms about 3 months now- it started with a sorta vertigo like trying to walk on a boat that’s on really rocky water and then progressed and got worse and progressed and changed and well it’s been scary. I don’t use the “P” word –psychic, I mean- cause I think it implies a degree of control or understanding that just doesn’t apply to me. So I just use hyper-sensitive to describe myself and people like me. Beyond Intuitive but more close to burdened than gifted with being different. I like in upstate NY way near Canada- high elevation and not near any major fault lines. It scares me but I worry about my parents in Florida- being Florida is flat- I pray everything gets better. But the “poltergiest” phenomena as it was called-are increasing. Nice to know I’m not the only one feeling this stuff.
3. I’ve been watching a few videos, predictions of events unfolding. (One was posted on March 4, another March 8 predicting a quake. If you want I can provide links) Then I googled & came up with this page.
I’ve had some weird symptoms in the past few days.. My ears have had a persistent “airplane ears” and they feel constantly blocked in a weird sense. I also have ringing in my ears. Now, as I play drums, I pretty much signed up for tinnitus. But this ringing is…. different. It’s much higher frequency and sometimes it feels like it isn’t there, then other times it is. I’ve also felt quite on edge, and don’t have the focus I did a few days ago (it’s not very good on an average day anyway, lol) Even more, I’ve been absolutely shattered. My average sleep pattern for the last 3 years at least was about 3am-2pm, but over the past few days, I’ve been crashing at 9pm. It’s 1.30 AM and I’m struggling to keep my eyes open. Weird indeed.
Basically I’ve been just… off-kilter. Maybe I’m overreacting, maybe I’m just looking for any form of diagnosis. Time will tell. I have a feeling we are not out of the woods.
4. I am so glad that I stumbled upon this website. I too had several dreams of escaping water and fearing drowning in February. I woke up in one dream yelling “help me, help me” as I was stuck and could not move near a large body of water and the water was rising fast up to my chin. The other dreams were similar. I have never had dreams regarding a fear of drowning before. Normally if I am feeling stress in life I dream about airplanes and flying or tornadoes. This is a first for me.
I too have not felt right for nearly 2 weeks. I have not been able to pinpoint why I feel so unsettled. I feel nauseated and a horrible pain in my chest. Feel on pins and needles and I have nothing stressful in my life now to account for these feelings. Also anxiety, sadness and anger. I know that I am an empath and just made the connection that this could all be related to the Japanese tsunami. I am so relieved to find that others are feeling this way. Prior I was wondering if I was repressing something or feeling that something bad was going to happen. Now, I have a reason for feeling this way as normally I am even keeled and emotionally stable. I went from feeling that all is well with the world to a feeling of Fear. I do not like feeling this way. I believe in Law of Attraction and so I keep myself positive most of the time. It has been impossible to feel this way for nearly 2 weeks now. All we can do is pray and keep fear at bay. Best wishes to you all.
5. Today, March 18, we’ve heard from two of the empaths. Debra is experiencing skin rashes, nausea, nightmares of having to go underground, ear popping, dizzeness, fatigue, insomnia, heart arrhythmia and tachycardia. Math addict reports extreme vertigo, nausea, and torn up emotionally for no apparent reason.
There are many more of these kinds of comments, enough to indicate an emerging pattern of some sort. Or perhaps this pattern has always been there, but now the technology exists to communicate this information quickly. All of these empaths are intuitive, a domain in which women usually excel, but these empaths aren’t just women. Some of them are outright psychic, others are uncomfortable with that term and think of themselves as something else. But the bottom in is the same: they are our barometers for natural and man-made disasters. If they say something is coming, then it probably is.
Gypsy dreamed of a tsunami in Asia months before Japan’s disaster. On that same night, Jen also dreamed of a tsunami. These two women are connected only through blogging. They’ve never met. Yet, their dreams are remarkably similar in context, texture, tone. On any given day, we receive emails from various individuals, in different parts of the world, about their symptoms. Sometimes these symptoms coincide with the changing in colors of the Global Consciousness Dot. But quite often, the dot remains a steady green (normal), while the empaths are in bed, in pain, hoping their symptoms will pass.
The disparity may come down to machine (random number generators) versus human. In the end, I’ll place my bets with the humans. This phenomenon is certainly more comment than we initially thought. But maybe it’s also something that helps us through the paradigm shift that seems endemic to 2012.
The question is this: are the PEs a kind of oracle at Delphi, something emerging in the collective psyche of the 21st century? If so, can they learn to narrow their symptoms to a place, time, specifics? Are they the heralds of the emerging paradigm?